Monday, February 26, 2007

Weekend in New York

A few of my girlfriends and I spent the weekend in New York City the beginning of this month without husbands and without children. It was such a nice break from reality! We spent our time shopping, walking and eating and had a blast. Unfortunately, I didn't take many photos but here are a few of the best ones.

A good photo of the four of us after dinner at one of my family's favorite restaurants in the city, Becco. Top to bottom - Julia, Heather, me and Julie.


Julie and Julia both have daughters with birthdays approaching so when we passed the Friends 2B Made store they couldn't resist "building" a doll for their little girls. This is the same idea as the Build-a-Bears but instead you choose a doll and then dress her, do her hair, etc. Here they are styling the hair on the dollies they bought for their girls (and having fun, too!).

0 comments: