Sunday, July 01, 2007

Visit with Aliza and Zachary

This afternoon Ben and I went to Peddler's Village to meet with my good friend Aliza and her son Zachary. Aliza and I have been friends since 6th grade so she is my oldest friend. It's so nice that we both have sons around the same age - Ben is 15 months old and Zachary is 19 months old- especially now that they are toddlers. It's such fun to watch them run all over the place and interact more than they had the last time we got together. The boys were sooo funny as they scattered off in different directions and kept Aliza and me running after them all afternoon!

Here are the four of us together. The boys look bored to be strapped into their strollers instead of being able to run around.

Ben and then Zachary, all smiles!

Zachary making a silly face, trying to look like a tough guy (despite his "My Mom Rocks" tee-shirt! :) )

"Making nice" together and sharing.
Playing!

0 comments: