Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's pictures this year went splendidly for Ben. Seriously, he was such a ham and has completely gotten over the "no smile" phase (I hope!). He couldn't seem to get enough of the camera and followed all of their instructions precisely. He looks like such a big school boy in these photos, I can't believe it!








The brother shot didn't go as smoothly this time. Nate is in the midst of the severe separation anxiety stage of life and was hysterical everytime I put him down. He does this to me when I have to drop him off someplace, giving me a big quivering lip when he begins to sense that I'll be leaving and then finally bursting into tears. What a difference from the other times he has had his photos taken! He's always been the smiley, easy-going one with Ben giving me a hard time about posing.

Getting nervous....well, I am standing 2 WHOLE FEET away from him!!

Ben's getting a little bored waiting for Baby Nate to smile...

Last resort: posing "joey-style" (note my shoulder in the photo!). Well, at least we got a photo of him this time. I knew I was smart to wear Valentine's colors when I got dressed that morning :)


Happy Valentine's Day to you from Ben and Nate! XOXO

2 comments:

cRazYquiLter said...

very cute!! where did you have them taken?

grandpa g and cc said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the pictures and was so excited to get them in the mail today!! THANK YOU!!! Happy Valentines day to Ben and Nate!!!!
Love, Grandpa G and CC