Sunday, May 13, 2007

Walking!

At nearly 14 months old, Ben has finally decided to start walking on his own. He has been crawling since before 8 months old and has been walking steadily with his push toys for almost as long, but it took him some time to finally work up enough courage to brave his two feet alone.

Yesterday I took him to a friend's birthday party and while we were there everyone was asking me when my son had started to walk. I told them that he didn't really do it on his own yet and a few people said it seemed like he was close enough. An hour later, when I got him home, I was upstairs when Andrew called up to me that Ben had just started walking across the family room!

Contemplating a walk.

Holding steady.
Aaaand...he's off!

1 comments:

Mike and Chang said...

He is so cute with that shirt on!! Congratulations!! We can't wait to see you all in few weeks.