Friday, August 17, 2007

Coming Soon!


Yes, we will have another March baby next year and Ben could have a brother or sister for a birthday present since I am due on March 24th. Very exciting! We saw the doctor for the first time this morning and everything looks great. We saw the heartbeat and things are progressing as they should be. Ben was a little perplexed at the strange "show" we were watching, being the pensive child that he is. He was very seriously staring at the ultrasound machine wondering what it was...


As far as my health, I am feeling pretty under-the-weather right now but nothing that isn't manageable. I am pretty nauseous all day long but as long as I eat something every hour and a half or so, I can deal with it. Just the usual early pregnancy symptoms - fatigue, nausea, food aversions. I am also showing much faster this time - as expected - and started wearing maternity pants this week so that I am more comfortable. If I can avoid it, I'll stay out of photos for the next 7 months :) (sorry, everyone, pregnancy photos are my nemesis).

And now for the important question - will we be finding out what we are having? The answer is...OF COURSE! This will probably be the end of October/beginning of November. We will tell everyone once we know but may decide to keep everyone is suspense with the name we choose again :).

3 comments:

Staci Landis said...

CONGRATS!! That is SO awesome! I love Ben's Big Brother Shirt. SO cute. :-) We'll pray for good health, a safe & healthy pregancy & smooth transitions for the new baby & for your move as you begin working towards that! :-)

Mike and Chang said...

Congratulations Liz, we're excited have another nephew or niece!!

alizashana said...

congrats! we are in texas now but will call when we get back! ben looks like he is handling it pretty well! he will make such a great big brother! love, Aliza