Monday, August 27, 2007

Little Helper

Ben has become a little helper over the past week or two and just LOVES helping out with any task you assign him - cleaning, organizing, helping with Barney - you name it, he does it! He has become excellent at following directions and just toddles around acting so important and busy when he is in the middle of one of his tasks.

Today we organized the spice cabinet since it was in dire need of sorting and Ben likes anything with lots of pieces so I knew that he would love helping out. Before I knew it, I was ousted from the scene and Ben took over the task!

Here, Mr. Busy is lining everything back up in the cabinet.

Hmmm...so what next? I guess it depends on what I can reach!


Ah-ha, I know the perfect place for this Karo syrup!

So are you just going to stand there and take pictures all day, Mom, or are you going to help me out?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He takes after Liz with his organizational skills and Andrew with his building and assembly talents! A busy little bee! I can't wait to see him!

Love,
Nana (and Pop)

Julia Spencer said...

So cute! :)