Friday, May 09, 2008

Blue-Eyed Andrew

There is much debate out there as to who Nathaniel looks like. My thoughts are that while he does look a bit more like me than Ben does (who looks nothing like me at all!), he is looking more and more like his dad as he becomes older. He seems like he may keep his blue eyes since they are a very clear blue color, so basically we have a 2-year old, brown-eyed Andrew clone at our house and an 8-week-old, blue-eyed Andrew look-alike as well!
You can't tell me that this expression doesn't look exactly like Andrew!
These ones as well...


OK, maybe this one looks a little less like Andrew and more like me, though...

1 comments:

Kurt and Michelle said...

Ohhhh...I can't wait to get my hands on that little guy!! Those eyes are definitely looking blue :) Maybe the blue eyes I thought Maddie would get went on to Nate instead!! Love you guys!