Thursday, June 12, 2008

There's Always One!

With more than one child, there is always one who is not in the mood to take photos when you are trying to get them to pose together. Today it was Ben who wanted nothing to do with "saying cheese," while Nate was all about posing for the camera. My attempts came out funny, though, so I am posting them nonetheless.


Here's Nathaniel, happy, coy and smiley. He has graduated from laying in his Boppy to using it as a support to practice sitting up. What a big boy! He actually loves to sit up supported these days and will try to sit himself up if I lay him down on the floor or in a bouncy seat.

Excuse the large saliva mark on his shirt. He has been drooling like a faucet lately so it was either put a bib on him, change his clothes just for a few random photos or put up with a wet collar. I lazily chose the latter!








Now... here is my attempted photo shoot of both boys. As you can see, Nate was happy to take photos while Ben kept moving out of the frame and ruining my pictures. Plus, being the toddler he is, he was all about ruining the photos on purpose once he realized that he had the power to refuse to sit still. BENJAMIN THOMAS!



Alright, I got one of the two of them with Barney. Of course now that Ben is smiling, Nate is getting tired and will not look up at me! Barney is happy to be the center of attention, though. :)


Cheese! At least Barney will pose for me when told to :).

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Liz,
I can't believe how big both your little men are getting! They seem to grow so fast. Too handsome!