Friday, September 26, 2008

Land of Nod

It's Friday night and I'm home alone. Yes, I should be doing umpteen different tasks to make myself feel as if I have accomplished something today. There's an Open House on Sunday to straighten up for. I could use more baby food (yes, I make my own. And yes, my food processor just broke in the middle of making a batch. Ugh!). I have volunteer and ministry work I need to get finished for early next week. But instead, here I am. Online. Again.


Apart from a brief visit from some friends this afternoon, today has not felt very productive. The dreary weather made for a *fun* trip to the grocery store with two babies. Due to unforeseen circumstances, now that I think about it, I didn't really get to complete many of the tasks I attempted to finish. And let's not forget that I am lamenting about not getting enough computer work, cleaning and baby-food-making done on a Friday night. Woohoo, exciting weekend here in North Wales!

And then I took out my trusty spirit-booster, my little mechanical fix, and decided to go visit my favorite subjects in "stalker mom" mode. Yes, I took my camera and headed to the boys' rooms and here is what I found.

Benjamin...

Nathaniel...

And all of a sudden my night seems brighter and less of a waste. It is amazing how peaceful two of the most spirited, silly, and energy-filled little boys can look in the Land of Nod. Like two angels. These two little boys have captured my heart and I love them both so dearly!

1 comments:

Kurt and Michelle said...

I love these pictures!! How sweet those boys look :)