Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Harleysville Duck Pond

This week is absolutely beautiful spring weather here is PA...finally! The boys get very rammy when they are cooped up in the house for too long so I have been trying to take them outside to play any free time we have, which they love. This morning we met Amy, Tyler, Samantha, and Brianna at the duck pond in Harleysville. What a fun time the kids had seeing and feeding the ducks!

Here are the three big kids throwing their bread into the water. I tried to give Nate some as well since he is obsessed with ducks lately but he kept eating it himself - ha ha!


Ah, l'amour! Nate and younger woman Brianna having a West Side Story moment as they spot each other from afar :) ...

Nate is on the road to walking...at last! He loves using walkers and cruising all over the place. I remember Ben at this phase and he was walking on his own within the month so we are hoping Nate will take off on his own soon.


Baby Bri!


Some cute sibling shots of my boys and also the two oldest Kriebels.



All of the "big kids" watching and feeding the ducks. I can't believe Nate is now classified as one of the big kids! :)

After all of the excitement with the ducks, the kids had fun playing on the playground as well.

2 comments:

Kurt and Michelle said...

I love the new pictures you posted! The boys are getting so big!! I wish we could visit the duck pond together :) Love you guys!

cRazYquiLter said...

"Rammy"...what a great word, I completely understand what you mean!