Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pregnancy Update - 16 weeks

Not too much news to report this month but I did go for my routine OB checkup on Friday and through I'd give my monthly pregnancy update. All is well, the baby is active and the heartbeat is strong and I am measuring as I should be for 16 weeks. I have been feeling better in terms of nausea and just have a relapse every so often, which is manageable. My diabetes seems to be under control now and has not been giving me too many problems, other than some lethargy. All in all, the second trimester has been going fairly well and we are eagerly awaiting our level II ultrasound on June 2nd so that we can hopefully find out the gender of the baby. I'm glad to see that so many of you have voted on my little poll I posted to the blog so make sure to check back on June 2nd to see who takes home the prize! :) Andrew and I are not in agreement over what gender we think the baby is so we are both greatly anticipating the news (hee hee...) :)

Here I am at 16 weeks:

1 comments:

Kurt and Michelle said...

You look great, Liz! I'm so glad that your nausea is over for the most part! I can't wait to hear the news after June 2nd!! Yay! Love you guys!