Monday, January 04, 2010

Bathtime

This poor third child of mine has hardly any pictures around the house. I realize she is only 10 weeks old so that gives me a bit of a slack, but I did have pictures of both boys up within a few weeks so I am feeling as if I am being neglectful of my little girl :).

I realized this tonight while giving Abigail her nightly bath. I glanced up and saw two bathtime photos of the boys framed on the unit over our toilet and knew that I had a nice frame downstairs that was waiting for Abigail's picture. The camera was in the next room so there were no more excuses :).

Here are a few favorites from the photoshoot. I think you can really see some of her delicate features in these closeups. And in case you are wondering, our frame is a horizontal so the second photo down is now printed and in our master bathroom :)















0 comments: