Friday, August 18, 2006

Such big toys!

We have the cutest children's shop in town called The Little People's Shoppe and Benjamin and I like to take a walk there every so often. This morning we stopped in on our walk and I happened across this adorable Little Tikes ride-on zebra rocker for an amzing price so I couldn't resist. Ben is still a little young for it but he did allow me to pose him on it and seemed to enjoy viewing the world from a different position. Here are a few photos of him on his newest toy! Oh, and the red rash on his neck in the second photo is from teething and drooling. It doesn't seem to bother him but I have tried just about everything to make it go away to no avail. Hopefully soon his teeth will come through and it will go away on its own! Poor guy... :(



0 comments: