Friday, November 10, 2006

All Bundled Up

Last weekend I was in NJ to bring Barney to my parents' house so that they can watch him for us while we are on vacation next week. It was pretty chilly out so my mom and I bundled Benjamin up in his snowsuit and went for a visit to Abma's Farm and the park. I thought these pictures were cute - Ben looks so cuddly and soft in his big fleece suit. It was a gift from one of our Buffalo relatives so it's nice to know we have our cold-weather kin to keep Ben warm and toasty all winter long! :)


We are leaving in a few hours for a long roadtrip to Florida to visit Grandpa G and CC, Aunt Catherine and Uncle Emil, and Aunt Fee. We're looking forward to our trip and will be sure to post some photos when we return to the cold weather next weekend!

0 comments: