Thursday, November 02, 2006

Little Mr. Nosey

Ben has been trying to pull up on just about everything lately, mainly me, Andrew and the coffee table. He is getting close but still needs to build his strength some more before he will be able to pull up all the way. One thing he has started to do, though, is to pull himself up onto his toy baskets so that he can fish around inside and pull out what he wants to play with. It's so funny when I try to give him something that I think looks fun and he obviously has other ideas because the next thing I know he has his back to me, is pulled up onto his basket and is throwing things out of the way to get to exactly the toy he wants!

Little Mr. Nosey:


"Aha! I found just what I was looking for, my plastic credit card!"

1 comments:

Nana and Pop said...

He takes after someone I knew about 28 years ago!