Tuesday, April 08, 2008

4 Weeks Old

Nathaniel is four weeks old today. We can't believe so much time has gone by since he was born already! He is changing every day and just this afternoon he spent some time in his swing and on both of his activity mats observing his surroundings. Both are new activities to him in addition to eating and sleeping. Well, he has been going in his swing since he has come home from the hospital but usually he is sleeping so today was a milestone.

"I look so grown-up in my windpants and my spikey hairdo, don't I?"
Checking out the colors and different shapes on my activity mats.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nate is becoming a big boy! He's filled out so much since we saw him on Easter weekend. Looks like he's having fun with big brother's toys. Can't wait to kiss both of them. Love, Nana

alizashana said...

Great pictures, Liz! Nate is growing so much so fast. Love the pictures of the two of them. OK, now I want another boy...