Thursday, April 03, 2008

Slippers

Just a cute candid photo of the boys relaxing together on the couch one morning in their animal slippers. Well, Nate's bear slippers are attached to his sleeper but Ben's dog slippers were a Christmas gift from Nana and Pop that he refused to wear until recently. Now he is obsessed with them and loved the fact that Nate also had his "slippers" on one morning.

This was also a morning where Ben insisted on picking out his own clothes. "Must...wear...new...truck...tee-shirt...and...car...socks!" Note his rosy cheeks as well. He's such a busybody and was taking a quick rest here after playing for about an hour straight.

2 comments:

Kurt and Michelle said...

His cheeks look like juicy apples, I could take a bite! So adorable :) I'm counting the days till I get to love on those two little guys!!!
~Mich

Anonymous said...

What a team! I don't know if I can wait to see them in a few weeks! I'm happy Ben finally loves his "Barney" slippers. Nate is so alert now too..

Love and kisses,
Nana