Friday, September 18, 2009

Nate's 18-Month Professional Photos

Nate is feeling much better from his mysterious virus he had earlier this week, thank God! So, when our plans for today changed, I decided to see if the Picture People had a last minute opening for today since he is due for his 18-month photos and September is almost over already. Luckily, they had one so we decided to give it a try. Surprisingly, Nate did better than expected. He has a lot of stranger anxiety lately, as is not unusual for an 18-month old, so I expected him to scream the whole time. I remember Ben being very cautious and upset from around 9-18 months as well whenever we'd go and take photos. But, we lucked out and got a fantastic photographer who spent about 15 minutes playing with Nate to get him comfortable before the session. These are still not his most smiley since he was a tad standoffish, but I am just grateful that he didn't cry at all!

Nathaniel Joseph at 18-months...











This one was Nate's favorite of the entire session. She had him playing peek-a-boo in this huge block and he had a good time bending down and then popping up. When we were viewing the pictures online and deciding what to purchase, he kept telling me "boat! boat!" so of course I had to buy this one (in retro coloring).

Hard to believe, but the next time I go for professional pictures will likely be at the end of November when I go to have the baby's one month photos taken and will also get Christmas shots of all three kids. How time flies!

3 comments:

Nana and Pop said...

Another handsome little devil!

cRazYquiLter said...

He looks so old in these pictures! I just saw him last month, how did that happen??

Mike and Chang said...

Nice sweater! Hot!