Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Lunchtime Candids

Today at lunchtime, I realized that I have not been taking as many pictures as I usually do, so I got out the camera and started flashing.   Surprisingly, all three of them were in the picture-taking mood (for the most part) so I got some good ones.  Maybe the trick to a good picture around here is to give them food and corner them in our breakfast nook- ha! 

Isn't it fun when you're not even one yet and you can get fun hair accessories like this one to stay in place?  Abigail got this last Christmas and at the time, it seemed as if she'd never have enough hair to hold it in place.  Until - ta-da! - a purple shirt today warranted a fun purple hair accessory and we gave it a try.  I think it works, how about you? :)

Nate the Charmer strikes again.  Below, his suave, ladies-man face in one picture....and his silly guy face in the other! 


Handsome Mr. Benjamin, stopping for a quick picture and looking like such a grown-up boy in one picture...and completely done with the photo shoot in the other! 

0 comments: