Thursday, November 18, 2010

Freshie and Her Helper

Abby is so freshies now that she is so close to walking and gets around via crawling more quickly than I can walk.  Everytime I turn my back for a second, she is heading up the full flight of stairs (how exciting for her that we have 3 of them in our house!).  When we catch her, she smiles at us and continues to go faster, as if she will beat us to the top if she moves just a little more quickly.  What a little freshie!  :)

Of course, the boys think it's hilarious that she defies my "no's!" and continues to be naughty!  They think it's the greatest to tell on her when they spot her heading upstairs again.  But, they do love to help her, too, so when I'm right behind them, I let them give her a helping hand up the stairs.  Not that she needs it, but they are so nurturing to her, just keeping their hands on her bottom in case she slips or needs a gentle push.  Nate is probably the biggest helper of all in the area.  Here he is, assisting Little Miss as she masters climbing up the stairs.

0 comments: