Thursday, September 14, 2006

Six-Month-Old Photos

Yesterday I took Benjamin to The Picture People for his six-month-old portraits. They did a really cute job and were able to capture some great poses. Because we got Ben's photo taken this month, he automatically gets entered into the Picture People Show Baby contest and could become the new face for all Picture People advertisements. I'll let you know when he wins since I really think he should :) :) :)...

Here are the six photos that they took.

If anyone would like to purchase any of the photos online, let me know and I will send you the link to the smilestore at Picture People.com where you can purchase reprints of any of the above photos and many other items.

1 comments:

Nana and Pop said...

I can't stand it! He's too cute!
Love from Nana