Tuesday, July 15, 2008

First Food

Nathaniel has seemed ready for food for about two weeks now so since he was offically four months old on Friday, I decided to go ahead and break out the rice cereal for the first time this afternoon. Here's what he thought:


Getting fed by the big brother...at first he didn't like this foreign substance being put into his mouth at all!


Warming up to it...he took a spoon very well for the first time and definitely took a fair amount of the cereal into his mouth instead of spitting it back out. I guess he is physically ready to eat!


To like it, or not to like it...still deciding.

Alright, he likes it!

He loves it, actually!


Nate's had enough and is ready for a nap, as indicated by the thumb in the mouth. I love when he sucks his thumb, he looks so sweet!

2 comments:

Kurt and Michelle said...

I ADORE those two little boys!! I miss them. That 'bedhead' photo of Mr. Nate is classic!! Love it! Love you all :)

The Roqué Family said...

Great photos. How could you not smile & "ah" when looking at them? Thanks for sharing! Oh, and I love the bed head photos of your kids - they're classic!