Thursday, April 02, 2009

Nate's First Haircut

So, I have been feeling really icky lately from the pregnancy and have basically been staying indoors. Today is a beautiful day and I had prior appointments to get Nate's first official haircut and to also bring the boys for photos for their 1 and 3 year shots. So, after getting peer pressure from Andrew that I should get these picures done before the boys turn another year older and the haircut before Nate develops any more of a shag hairdo :), I decided to completely overexert myself this morning and head out for a half-day outing with the kids. Nate missed both naps and the photographer was fairly busy. But, we packed lots of snacks and we all held up fairly well until our 1:45p.m. lunch. Amazing, considering this was a party of two young kids and a very ill pregnant lady - lol! On top of everything, the haircut was a success, the photos turned out great and the weather is beautiful. Very good day, which I have not had in a few weeks!

Here's Nate at Cookie Cutters in Philadelphia in his little green car seat. He watched Baby Noah, one of his favorite Baby Einstein flicks.

Not too sure about this strange lady spraying his head with water...



Ok, lady, do what you'd like but just let me watch my show!

Warming up to the steering wheel and the horn on the car. What a mellow guy Nate is!

And the finished product! Nate was still a little weirded out by this whole experience so we didn't get any of his usual smiles, but at least he sat still the entire time and barely fussed at all. Doesn't he look so much older with short hair??

1 comments:

cRazYquiLter said...

I always think Joshua looks older when he gets his hair cut. Nate looks adorable!