Thursday, April 02, 2009

March 2009 Professional Photos

After the separation anxiety fiasco at Valentine's Day (hint: my shoulder was cropped out of every photo involving Nate!), I was nervous to take Nate back for photos since I didn't want a repeat performance. But, we needed to get his one year photos and Ben was also due for his three year photos so I decided to take the plunge. What a change from last time! Nate fussed for a few minutes but our photographer was wonderful and really played with my little guy and made him comfortable. Within a few minutes, he was crawling all over the place, laughing with the photographer and being his usual smiley self. Ben was also in a really good photo-taking mood so overall I was very pleased with the results.

Our one minor problem this morning was that when I went to put Ben's dress shoes on that I had just tried on him two weeks ago, they were so small they couldn't even be forced on his feet for a few minutes of picture-taking. It was a futile effort and since we were already running late for the haircut (did I mention that I overexerted myself by overbooking our schedule?), there was no time for new shoes. So, he had to wear his sneakers and I had the photographer either not get his feet or crop this shoes out of any photo in which they were visible. Looks like we will be shoe shopping before Easter next weekend! Seems as if our three year old is going through a growth spurt all of a sudden since he was in the same size for a year and now his feet are growing so rapidly!

Brotherly love...


I chose this one for my together shot of the boys. Nate isn't quite as smiley as usual (maybe because he was getting squeezed a little too hard by his big brother!) but I liked it the best of all of them. It's hard to get two little kids to cooperate at the same time!










Nate's one year old!


This one is one of our favorites. We now own a large sepia one for our bedroom to match the one I splurged on for Ben's one year photos as well :)


Another favorite...







Ben's three now!
My favorite Ben shot from the day. What a ham!



4 comments:

Kurt and Michelle said...

I LOVE all the new photos you posted!! The boys really do look so old! Nate's shorter hair definitely makes him look older. They are both so adorable and so different! Love it!

cRazYquiLter said...

The pictures turned out great!!

Unknown said...

Liz the boys look so handsome! I cannot get over how big they are getting! I hope I will be getting to see you guys soon!

<3 Janine

Melissa said...

Both of the boys are getting so big and very handsome! I can't get over how much Nate has changed!