Friday, February 05, 2010

Cheese!

It may seem as if I am prejudiced toward taking pictures of Abby lately. The baby. The girl (aka "princess") of the house. The cute little one. Well, it's nothing personal against my cute little men except that it's often hard to catch photos of them lately, especially ones with a smile. During this morning's photoshoot, this is what I got. Now do you see what I mean? :)

Say "cheese" Nate!...Nate, say "cheese!"...Come on, Natey, smile for the camera!

Ha ha, see if you can catch me on camera before I duck back down! Next up: the most difficult photo subject of them all, Mr. Benjamin, who is always too busy to stop and pose for a photo. Or just being three years old when he opts to do EXACTLY what he knows I don't want him to do! :)

Let me put my foot up in front of the camera so that I don't get stuck having any pictures taken of myself!


Caught ya!

And now the biggest challenge of the day...a picture of both the brothers. How about if I trick them into laying on the ground and then break out the camera from behind my back? Mohahahaha! :)

0 comments: