Monday, February 22, 2010

First Annual "Nana" Brunch

While I visited this past weekend, Mom hosted the "First Annual Nana Brunch" with Aunt Lynn and herself as the two Nana's and the five grandkids and their moms. My cousin Lauren was there with her 8 month-old, Emily, and my cousin Chris' wife April was there with their 16 month-old, Chase.

Mom with the four awake grandkids. Abby was napping just in time for brunch so, despite missing a photo -op, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to eat in peace! Now why didn't we get Aunt Lynn -the other Nana -into this photo, too !?!?!

Emily enjoying her berries.


Nana with Abby.
Emily...


Chase...

Abby...

The two girls of the gang, Abby and Em :)

1 comments:

grandpa g and cc said...

sooooooo precious!!! I LOVE how Emily has her "paci" crooked in her mouth!!!