Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hide 'n Seek

Ben has been scooting and rolling all over the place lately and we think he's on the brink of crawling as he often gets up on all fours or gets into an almost crawling position from sitting up. This morning he was scooting all over our kitchen and family room going after his toys, and I found him like this after I turned my back for a second to answer the phone. He seemed all proud of himself for having found a new hiding place, but soon was screaming to come back out!

6 comments:

G and CC said...

This is the best picture yet...!!We love you and your wonderful curiousity Ben!! G and CC

The Roqué Family said...

Love it, love it, love it! How funny is that photo? If it was video, I bet you could win $10,000 on America's Funniest Videos. Imagine if half his body wasn't sticking out - you would have freaked out wondering where he was.

Nana and Pop said...

I agree with Gordon and Cheri...even though we can't see his adorable face, it's the cutest picture yet. He looks like one of those little life-size fake kids you can get at craft shows! Wait until he starts to crawl; you're going to be running non-stop! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nana and Pop said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nana and Pop said...

I had to delete one entry! I was impatient and clicked twice!!!

Mike and Chang said...

Oh My God! What did you find there Ben? Let me see it too!