Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Trip to Lancaster

Today Ben and I drove out to the Rockvale Outlets in Lancaster, PA and met up with Aunt Maggie, who goes to school out there at Franklin and Marshall College. We had a fun afternoon walking around and looking in the shops and to Andrew's delight, I discovered that trying to outlet shop with a baby doesn't empty my wallet as quickly as it does when I'm only with other adults :). For most of the afternoon, Ben was the big cheese for the camera (like usual) and enjoyed being carried around by and fussed over by the two of us!

Here are two cute photos of Ben with Maggie and then two with me. In the last two, he was starting to get a bit irked with me when I insisted on taking some last minute photos while he was in the throes of an "I'm tired and hungry" tantrum. Hence the few unsmiley photos next to the car! (lol)


0 comments: