Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sneak Preview

This morning I took Ben for his nine-month photos so here he is in his Christmas outfit exploring the tree. I put our Christmas gifts around the tree this morning while he napped - what a surprise he was in for when he woke up and discovered all of the new things to touch downstairs. At least these gifts keep his attention away from our ornaments and my Department 56 Snow Village though!!

What a curious little guy Ben is! When I turned my back for a minute, he did a test-run of how he will rip his packages open on Christmas morning. I guess my painstaking wrapping process was all for nothing. This wasn't the big tub of Legos you see in all the pictures, though. We didn't wrap this to begin with since we figured he'd have no clue what inside until it was opened up anyways. In the meantime, he has decided that he likes to pull himself up and bang on the tub. We knew he'd like the container more than the actual contents when we bought this for him! :)





0 comments: