Friday, July 03, 2009

Self-Feeding

Our life has officially gotten messier this week - Nate has decided that he wants to feed himself with a spoon and is SO proud of himself when we allow him to do so. So, I am sucking up the desire to continue doing this myself and am allowing him to practice this latest skill. I'll just give us a little more time at meals and keep some extra wipes nearby :). But seriously, Nate is actually not as messy as I remember Ben being and concentrates so hard on this new task that I find it hard to not go along with it :)

Ready...


Get set!


Go! He did it...
And here Ben is showing us that he can also spoon-feed himself :). What is SO funny to me is that when Nate feeds himself, Ben usually says "Oh Nate, what a big boy you are now!" So cute :)

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! Nate is getting soo big!! I can't believe it!