Monday, March 22, 2010

Professional Photos - March 2010

This morning I took the kids out in the rain to go to our picture appointment since I wanted to get some 4-year pictures for Ben, 2-year pictures for Nate and 5-month pictures for Abby. I debated canceling because the rain was so, well, rainy. Not exactly the impetus I needed to get three kids dressed up and out the door before anyone got dirty or cranky. But, in the end I kept our appointment and I am glad that I did!

Everyone was extremely agreeable and we got smiles and a pleasant photo session out of all three kids. Now how often does that happen with three little kids? Usually at least someone is grumpy or disagreeable.

Here are our results, I was quite pleased!

All three of the Martin kiddos. We couldn't get a smile out of Abby for this one since she is still in shock, it seems, when we have her brothers hold her for a photo. But, she looks calm enough and the boys look so cute. The photographer had told me that the next time I come, it will probably be easier if she is able to sit on her own! Nonetheless, I was pleased with this one and we now own a copy of it for our house :)


My Benjamin, the big smiley four year old. What a big boy he is now!




Our two-year-old, Mr. Nathaniel, also looking so grown-up. I had just finished telling the photographer that he would be the hardest subject since he doesn't like to smile for photos recently. Well, apparently, he doesn't like to smile for photos that I take :)



And finally, Miss Abigail. Not only was she smiley, cooing and completely pleasant the entire time, she even let me change outfits for her! I LOVE that our girl has tons of hair we can put in bows so that she can wear blue and NOT be mistaken for a little boy!


2 comments:

Mike and Chang said...

Too Cute!!

Amy Kriebel said...

Very cute! Hey, Tyler has the same shirt that Ben has on!