Monday, April 05, 2010

Gingham Romper


Here is Miss Abby all ready for this BEAUTIFUL weather we have been having lately, in her summer attire. I must say that I am so happy to see her in this outfit because when I bought it, it was before Nate was born and before I knew if he'd be a boy or a girl. I was shopping with some friends, hit a good sale and bought a few boy outfits and a few girl outfits. So, when Nate turned out to be a boy, I put it into storage and when I found out that Abby would be a girl, I still kept it in storage since I assumed a 0-3 month outfit would be too small on her by springtime. But, lo and behold, along comes petite Miss Abigail, who still wears a mix of 0-3 month and some 3-6 month outfits, even at over 5 months old. She's our tiny little girl and I'm glad for it, since she is able to wear this adorable little romper, the first girl outfit I ever purchased :).

0 comments: