Monday, April 12, 2010

High Chair Switch

Thanks to Craig's List we now own the smaller and more space-efficient Fisher Price Space Saver high chair and have made plans to sell our larger Graco high chair tomorrow (if all goes well!). Yay! I am so happy since the big high chair has never been my favorite baby item we own (to be nice about it).

I got a great deal on this less than a year-old high chair and am so pleased with it. We'll even be making some money since the big one sells for more than this one cost. I am very excited about this fast and easy transaction and Abby seems to like her new chair, too. Today was actually her first time using a high chair at all; we hadn't taken the big one out for her yet. She seems happy enough...


Yum, carrots and prunes!



1 comments:

Lisa said...

Thats cool Liz. I hear that from alot of people that high chairs are too bulky. I actually never got one. I just have fisher price boosters that I used since they could sit up. I tell my newly pregnant friends not to get a high chair. They take up too much room in the kitchen. Looks like Abby likes it!