Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Temporary Job

As I sit down to writethis, I realize that I don't have any photos taken of Andrew within the past week since his shoulder surgery. But, yes, after several months of discomfort and limited movement of his right shoulder, he went in for an arthoscopic surgery last Friday morning and is now in an immobilizer for 4 weeks with physical therapy after that to get his shoulder up and running again. They discovered that he had only 1 of the 3 ligaments he should have had in his shoulder and that he also had a bad bone spur. They "created" 2 ligaments for him and took care of the bone spur. The doctor believes that he never even had those two ligaments and cannot believe that he got by for so long without them! We are praying for a fast recovery for Andrew and for his shoulder to be fully restored!

In the meantime, Andrew is not able to do many of his regular tasks around the house so I have been helping him out. Here's today's lesson for me: Tractor 101. Look at me going all rugged farm woman on you as I mowed the lawn!





1 comments:

Mike and Chang said...

Looking Good Liz!!!